HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY (HSEQ)
The Ostojic Group applies a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) discipline across the company to monitor all issues relating to health, safety, environment, quality and risk. All information is captured by the Integrated Management System (IMS) under a single auditable and functional management system. It ensures there are common procedures, processes and personnel in place to effectively manage and control HSEQ risks within the workplace.
Integrating ISO 9001, AS 4801 & ISO 14000, the IMS is based on the following processes:
- Identifying, assessing and controlling HSEQ risks and issues;
- Setting objectives and targets to address the identified risks and issues;
- Ongoing training to maintain and reinforce awareness of the identified risks and issues;
- Regular audit and review of the system;
- Incident analysis and risk management systems with escalation and trend reports.
In recognition of our commitment to these systems, Ostojic Group has achieved third party accreditation AS 4801:2000 – Safety Management Systems.
Ostojic Group has also received peer recognition of our systematic approach to project management by winning the 2007 CCF Category 3 Earth Award for the Gove Wastewater Neutralisation Project – Pond 7 Earthworks.
We are accredited with (WHVAS) Western Australian Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme and (NHVAS) National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme.