WORKING FOR THE OSTOJIC GROUP
Ostojic Group is a rapidly growing national mining and transport company. Ostojic Group’s corporate head office is based in Darwin and we employ more than 100 employees and contractors in operations and offices in Australia.
We operate in a challenging work environment that is stimulating and fast-paced, and our flat structure means we can respond swiftly to opportunities. Our people are the best in their fields, not just because of their technical expertise but more importantly because of their values, their character, and their integrity.
We are passionate about our jobs and delivering results to our stakeholders. Our respect for each other, the people who support us, and the environment, ensures our success.
There are a number of career opportunities available at Ostojic Group in our corporate office or at one of our sites or operations. If you are interested in a career in mining or transport and Ostojic Group looks like the type of place that would motivate you please apply for one of our currently available positions or contact us to register your interest in working for Ostojic Group.
Here’s what some of our staff say about working at Ostojic Group:
What We Offer
The chance to:
- Build a great civil contracting & transport company. This is a unique time for us. We are literally at the beginning of a new journey – one that you may want to take with us.
- Work with truly inspirational leaders. Our people are the best in their fields, not just because of their technical expertise but more importantly because of their values, their character, and their integrity. Leadership is not a function of hierarchy at Ostojic Group, it is how an individual responds to the situation they find themselves in.
The Ostojic Group’s policies and programs for managing its people are constantly developing. We are also further developing our approach to attracting, rewarding, developing and retaining our workforce.
The following provides a quick overview of what we currently offer, as well as our future development plans.
Together with a range of employment opportunities Ostojic Group offers very competitive employment terms and conditions.
- Comprehensive training, development and education programs.
- Market competitive conditions of employment.
- Performance management based on your contribution to our vision and values.
- Compassionate and respectful approaches to managing people, such as company wide, medical benefits, fitness programs, flexible working hours and so on.
Ostojic Group is researching to adopt an employee performance scheme that we plan to implement across our offices and operations, bonuses would apply to individual and company key performance indicators that will include environmental, safety and other professional accomplishments. We believe that implementation of such a plan will provide an incentive to our employees by enabling them to participate in benefits associated with our successes.